Content Curation Criteria

Content curation is complicated! As a digital infant, I continue to learn more and more. In fact, I may start considering myself a digital toddler after this project.

I realized quickly that when it comes to content curation, there are key players and key tools that are leading the pack. Steve Rosenbaum, for example, contributes much to the discipline.

This activity was to understand what content curation is and how to recognize and utilize effective curations. Coming up with criteria to recognize effective curation was easy for the first 10 criterium but then it really made me think about what is important to providing content in a meaningful way.

Provided is a checklist of 15 questions/statements that will hopefully provide a thorough content curation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Twittering or Tweetering?

On the "Cutting Edge" of Tweeting

Reflecting on Social Media in Learning