Tech Trends

Please click here to view my Tech Trends Assignment.

With so many advances in technology and healthcare, it only seems fitting that we utilize that technology in healthcare education. I see 3D printing as one of the big advancements in medicine. I have read articles about constructing stents and cartilage out of living tissue and implanting them in the body. That just seems crazy to me, but if it's happening, then I have an obligation to inform my surgical technology students about these advancements.

I enjoyed doing the research for this assignment, but had a great deal of trouble finding peer reviewed articles because the technology is so new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Twittering or Tweetering?

On the "Cutting Edge" of Tweeting

Reflecting on Social Media in Learning